JULY 29, 2020
As of August 5th, we will be open for lunches! Initially, we re-opened at reduced hours to ensure that we could adequately execute all additional safety measures. After several weeks of being open, we feel fully prepared to operate with our regular hours while maintaining all safety measures. Thank you to our guests for adapting so effortlessly to our new procedures and working to keep the community safe!
Effective Wednesday, August 5th, our hours of operation will be:
- Wednesday-Saturday 11 AM-11 PM
- Sunday 12-7 PM
- Monday-Tuesday Closed
What you can continue to expect....
- We will continue to operate at 50% capacity, with all tables at minimum 6 feet apart
- We continue to seat guests on a first-come, first-served basis
- We can accommodate groups with a maximum size of 10 guests (although for groups this size, please be prepared for a long wait time due to reduced capacity seating!)
Our full Kitchen Menu will now be available from open until last call ( 30 minutes before closing time)- this means for the current time, we will not be offering a separate lunch menu.
tcb reopening plan
JUNE 2, 2020
TCB will officially reopen our Taproom, Patio and Retail Store doors on Thursday, June 11, at 4 pm. We will open with new temporary hours, reduced capacity and updated rigorous safety protocols in place. To learn more about our reopening plan, please continue reading below.
New Temporary Hours of Operation:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 4PM-11PM
- Thursday: 4PM-11PM
- Friday: 4PM-11PM
- Saturday: 4PM-11PM
- Sunday: 12PM-7PM
We are offering live music Thursday-Saturday nights, beginning around 7PM! Our TCB Live series on Instagram (@transcanadabeer) will continue to run throughout July, on Fridays, at a new time of 6pm.
We will reopen our doors at 50% capacity. This applies to all areas: Taproom, Patio, Retail Store.
At this time, we will not be accepting reservations. Guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Home Delivery and Curbside Service:
We are thrilled to announce that our Home Delivery and Curbside Service programs will continue to run. We understand that many folks are unable to, or still do not feel comfortable in joining us in the taproom.
Our Curbside Service Program will continue to be available for Beer to Go and Pizza Pick-Up! 4 parking stalls have been reserved as well as a NEW Curbside Service direct phone line (204) 666-7094.
Our Winnipeg Home Delivery will continue to run with slight changes (*effective June 8):
You can continue to order 24/7 at shop.tcb.beer, with deliveries made Wednesday-Sunday!
For Wed-Sat orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 2pm for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 4-8pm
For Sun orders: Winnipeg orders must be placed by 12pm (noon) for same-day delivery. The delivery window will now be 12-4pm
Updated Safety Protocols:
Our guests' and team members' health and safety are at the centre of our focus. In addition to our ongoing dedication to providing an environment that follows strict health codes and safety standards, we have implemented an additional list of actions:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility for guests and team members to use
- Additional hand washing guidelines have been issued
- Increased frequency of cleaning across the entire facility that is both public and team facing areas
- Double washing for all glassware has been introduced
- We are encouraging the use of contactless payments
- Guests are encouraged to view our menu online; if unable, we have disposable menus available
- Seasonings and condiments will come single-serve and pre-packaged
- Our Self-Serve station has been temporarily removed. A team member will bring all necessary cutlery and dinnerware to your table
- We have ample signage throughout our facility to guide the direction of traffic
- We can accommodate a maximum group size of 10 people
- All our tables (both taproom and patio) have been social distanced